Who and What we are:
You want to know more about us?
Then read the following articles by clicking on a given link. You will find successively more about:
- The composition of the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee of our Non Profit Organization (read below)
- How you can support financially our projects Rwanda;(see end of this page)
- De Establishment and Start of Umubano, with eg. Memorandum of Association of the Flemish-Rwandan Association and the first Press article.
- Our Vision and Mission, in which you can also read how you can Support us, how to Become a Member of Umubano and our Goals zijn.
- Donations: in it you can read how you can make a donation to our association and how you can obtain a tax certificate for it (for Belgian citizens).
- Honorary Members: here you will find a list of our Honorary Members and you learn how you also can become a Honorary Member.
Board of Directors
new composition since GAM 2019
- Jean-Pierre Roobrouck (president)
- Frederic Deprez (vice-president)
- Anselme Nsabimana (vice-president)
- Gerdi Ampe (secretary, project coordinator)
- Lieven Vandoorne (director, financial control)
- Gerard Moerman (director)
Board of Directors assisted by Jozef Caudron (treasurer) and some volunteers
Webmaster since September 2014: John Madder
Your mild donations, your membership fee, Your transfers to support our projects should be transferred to our bank account:
IBAN: BE79 0682 4065 7633
In the name of: UMUBANO vzw, at VICHTE, Belgium
From a donation of 40 euros a year we send you a tax certificate. Record in your communication to transfer “gift” or “project support”.